Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: RaptorX
View: 53|Reply: 0

As if T.Y. Hilton could taunt the Texans any further [Copy this link to quote]

Post time: 2019-08-16 15:58:06
|Show all posts
Nate Hairston Color Rush Jersey , the Colts receiver said Tuesday he played six weeks with both high and low sprains on the same ankle.Hilton managed five catches for 85 yards in the Colts’ victory at Houston in the wild-card round of the playoffs despite not practicing the week before the game. He celebrated with a clown mask afterward, a poke at Texans cornerback Johnathan Joseph for calling Hilton a clown. Hilton has more yards against Houston in his career than any other team, but it wasn’t like the Texans were the only team he burned despite playing on one ankle. After injuring his ankle against the Texans on Dec. 9, Hilton made 23 catches for 429 yards and a touchdown in the final five games while missing almost every practice.He said he went through six rehab sessions some days, conducting game-planning meetings in the training room.“It was a lot of pain, but I’m a team guy,” Hilton said, via George Bremer of . “My teammates needed me. So I was able to just miss practice and go out there on Sunday and just play and give everything I had. Coach [Frank] Reich allowed me to do that, him and [General Manager] Chris [Ballard]. As long as I was out there https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Braden-Smith-Jersey , I was helping the team no matter what.” Indianapolis has hosted the Scouting Combine for years. Beyond this one, it’s guaranteed to host only one more.As explained by Les Bowen of Philly.com, the Indianapolis contract for the Combine expires after 2020. Talks have begun regarding an extension.“It’s become a very sought-after event that other cities want and other franchises want,” Visit Indy senior vice president of marketing and communications Chris Gahl He said there is always a post-event wrapup, where improvements are discussed. “We would suspect that in that post-event conversation, we’ll learn more about where the NFL is, where their appetite is for continuing in Indianapolis, and we feel confident, again Jabaal Sheard Jersey , that there’s no better city.”Last March, we took a closer look at the question of whether the Combine will move. Indianapolis is perfect for the event; a place like Los Angeles wouldn’t be. But that won’t stop the NFL from moving it to L.A., for reasons unrelated to the convenience of the prospects and the teams.As one source eloquently put it last year regarding the prospect of taking the Combine to L.A., “It would suck major ass.”Regardless, the NFL could eventually be taking the Combine on the road, realizing as it has with the annual draft that there is plenty of money to be made and interest to be generated by sliding the king of all sports around the board in any direction it wants.

Use magic Report

Security code Renew code

Archiver|Raptorx

2019-10-18 00:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.025851 s., 9 queries